Printmaking with David Lintine
TASTER DAY: Friday 13 July – 1pm – 3.30pm – £10*
SIX WEEK COURSE: Every Friday from 14th September – 1pm – 3.30pm – £90*
* Printmaking paper and ink are supplied. Please bring your own sketchbook, pencils and pens.
An opportunity to refine your techniques – or learn from scratch – how to make hand printed monotypes, transfer prints, monoprints and a range of other techniques, all without the need for a printing press.
Taster Day, followed by a Six Week Course on offer, working with the hugely talented and experienced artist and teacher, David Lintine.
- Make hand printed monotypes, transfer prints, monoprints and a range of other techniques, all without the need for a printing press.
- Develop images for one-off prints from scratch using drawings, sketchbook and other image sources.
- Take a first step into printmaking or develop your existing skills further.
- Explore your creative vision at Metal Art School set in the inspirational surroundings of Chalkwell Park.
Reserve your place HERE
Please note: All fees payable directly to the artist – either on the day or in advance by posting to David Lintine, c/o Metal, Chalkwell Hall, Chalkwell Avenue, Southend on Sea SS0 8NB.